Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm looking to sell brand new in box Sprint Treo Pro. The device is never activated. I've checked the ESN with Sprint, and it is clear. Looking for $185 or best offer, shipping included (USPS Priority Mail), PayPal preferred.

Device will come with battery, battery cover, stylus, USB cable, AC adapter,, documentation, and box.

Last edited by robin24k; 06/07/2009 at 04:04 PM.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  2.    #2  
    $325 or best offer...this has to go!!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    if I didn't already have 4 Treo Pro's I'd buy this. That's a great price & I don't know why Nobody has bought this.
    Great price? you can buy Treo pros on ebay day and night for $200 brand new...

Also, my assumption is people waiting on the pres...
    If you're talking $200 at ebay you have to also remember the amount you have to pay when you get assigned to a two year contract, if you bought this phone (unlocked ) you can sign in more than one place & you're not having to sign for 2 years you only have to sign for 1- Now to me that sounds like you're saving a whole years worth of money & you know that's way more than the price of this phone. So this still sounds like a good deal to me.
    Go Gators !
    lol. ebay pricing $200 a pop has no contract tied.

I have respect for the OP and will not take away the OP's sale, so I'll just leave it at that/
    Last edited by trim81; 05/15/2009 at 09:48 PM.
    I'd be willing to pay $200.00 for this. If you're interested, let me know.

Thanks.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Let me ask you why is this Pro so useless in price? Its a WM, the Pre is not & not out yet< the htc Pro is not used by everyone so why is the Treo Pro not worth anything in value?
    You're looking at this the wrong way.

The pro is a nice phone, but its now considered an old phone.

As with any electronic item, give it a month and it will depreciate.

Out of respect to this ad, I will move along...if you want to debate, talk to me in private message.

Advce to robin24k: if you want it to sell, lower the price...$350 is too high
  11.    #11  
    $250 or best offer, this has to go!!

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Interested in a trading for an EEE701 4g? It's in perfect shape, been upgraded with 1gb ram and comes with a car charger.
    Hey how did you get my address? & send a personal message & we'll talk. OK?
    Second thought No, I don't want to trade for that.
  15.    #15  
    Price reduced to $230, shipping included! This has to go!!

16.    #16  
    Price reduced to $185, shipping included! This NEEDS TO GO!
    Last edited by robin24k; 06/07/2009 at 04:03 PM.

can you if you will sell it for $165 and i will pay for shipping if you can send it fedex next day, actually if u can get it out by today that would be awesome, i can paypal, and give you my fedex account number so you can fedex it to me and have it billed to my account. email me if interested, rickybatista@fastmail.us
    i will pay for it today so you can send it out today.
    Is this the same user on Howard Forums?
    HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - For Sale: BRAND NEW in Box Sprint Treo Pro

I've been negotiating with this user, but is now banned on howardforums for some reason... and the pics are slightly different but eerily similar. Also, why did this user start at 350, and repetitively drop to 185? Something seems fishy here.
    Actually it's very simple, he couldn't sell it that fast & with the new market of the Pre, the prices for Pro's have dropped. My oppinion I think if you bought it at this price you made a great deal. So quit you're worrying. Wish I could ha e bought mine at that price.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    Actually it's very simple, he couldn't sell it that fast & with the new market of the Pre, the prices for Pro's have dropped. My oppinion I think if you bought it at this price you made a great deal. So quit you're worrying. Wish I could ha e bought mine at that price.
    I guess I'm just looking for OP to clarify....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast