1.    #1  
    I'm selling my treo 800w after upgrading to the treo pro. This is a sprint phone.

I've used it for a few months. There are some small areas on the chrome directional pad where the chrome has come off. No scratches on the screen and no drop marks on the phone. All light wear. It comes with all the factory manuals and cd's still in their packages along with all the factory hardware.

Headphones
    Sync cable
    Wall charger
    Factory battery

It is a clear ESN and guaranteed to work. I will do a hard reset to clear the phone before I ship it.

Pics do not show the wall charger but it IS included. I left it on my desk when I was taking pictures.

175$ shipped priority mail.

Paypal: jeffbinder@gmail.com
  2.    #2  
    oops, here are the pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #3  
    bump

since i paid for it new i am wanting 175$ shipped, but i'm willing to work on the price. Sucks i'm losing more than half the value in less than 6 months.

takers??
    can it be unlocked to use on different networks?
  5.    #5  
    the only other cdma network is verizon and my brother called about using it on their network and they said you would have to send the device to them so they could inspect it and register it on their network since they don't normally service the treo 800w
  6.    #6  
    make an offer! i do'nt want this sitting on my desk for 6 months collecting dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    make an offer! i do'nt want this sitting on my desk for 6 months collecting dust.
    Would you like me to add OBO to your Thread Title?
    Just call me Berd.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Would you like me to add OBO to your Thread Title?
    sure thing, i didn't even notice that it was not on there. thanks!