1.    #1  
    Sprint Palm Treo 755p (Clean ESN, but used). Includes standard battery, plus Seidio extended battery (2100mAh, doesn't add to dimensions of device). Also includes unused Writeshield Screen Protector, 128 MB miniSD, 3 metal styluses (plus original plastic one), 2 chargers, 2 hotsync cables, 2 sets of Palm headphones, and 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone adapter for your standard headphones. Has manual but no software CD.

Also includes Freedom Bluetooth GPS keychain, and I'll throw in a Bluetooth gamepad for free (works great with Little-John Palm emulator software or many other games).

$175 shipped or B/O. Paypal or local pickup with cash only, if you're near Somerville, MA.

If you don't want the GPS I'll let it all go for $125.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jhoff80; 02/04/2009 at 11:26 AM.
  2.    #2  
    More pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #3  
    See below.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 01/24/2009 at 07:55 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Lowered price again, and updated to 1.08 so you won't have to worry about that.
  5.    #5  
    Lowered price again.
    wanna trade for an 800w? PM me or email at jeffbinder@gmail.com for faster response.
  7.    #7  
    Sorry, not looking to trade.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Lowered price again, and updated to 1.08 so you won't have to worry about that.
    Do you still have this phone? Whats the new price without GPS?
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)