1.    #1  
    Greetings,
    I have a RedFly C8 in perfect condition with box, instructions and all included accessories. I decided to take the loss so I can buy the RedFly C8n.

This way I can use the screen for my ipod Touch that I just got for Christmas. My loss is your gain.

I will sell it to you for $150 shipped. I will only accept a PayPal upfront for your protection and mine. I can be checked out on eBay with user name "karl_marsh" You will see I have 100% positive feedback.

Please Private Message me for email address to send paypal. I can also send you my phone number if you want to talk before making transaction.

Thanks, Karl
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Rc46,
    I am interested in your offer and would like to speak to you. I would like to discuss briefly ..

a. The battery - did you experience the 8hr battery claim?
    b. How does the picture quality compare with that of your phone?
    c. Did you use USB storage devices? Encountered any issues?
    d. Finally, what accessories will be coming with the unit?

Joe
    732 915-6082
  3.    #3  
    Hi Joe,

The screen if beautiful. Very bright, great colors, nice graphics. Its as nice as the screen on my Dell laptop. The picture is better than the 800w screen that I am using now and much bigger.

The refly easily gets 8 hours battery life, in fact if you keep it at a normal brightness it will go closer to 10 hours.

USB storage devices work great. I used a 32GB SD card in a USB reader. My ipod also shows up as a USB device while charging from the redfly. I did not encounter any problems at all.

The accessories that come with the until are
    -Redfly
    -Travel soft bag
    -AC Charger
    -Original Box with original packing materials
    -Original instructions
    -Original warranty card (left blank)

Its all perfect. The same as it would be if you bought one new.

Thanks, Karl
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  4.    #4  
    This has been sold.
    Thanks!
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011