1.    #1  
    New as in only used for a few minutes by my wife, and its a refurb replacement from Sprint insurance. My wife dropped her other one in water so it was dead and replaced. She wants something else now The phone is in perfect/new condition, however the box accessories are opened of course. Includes all included OE accesories such as AC Adapter, CD software, 256gb microsd card, sync cable, box, manuals etc.

Asking $175, email me dave.belll83@comcast.net.

Thanks,

-Dave
  2.    #2  
    Asking $150 now, wanting to sell quickly... Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Too much guys?
    Selling a used refurb for $175 when unused, brand new ones sell for less? Microsoft is giving 25% cash back on Ebay purchases so you can't beat the deals there.

You'll probably need to go under $100 if you want to sell it quickly here.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Selling a used refurb for $175 when unused, brand new ones sell for less? Microsoft is giving 25% cash back on Ebay purchases so you can't beat the deals there.

You'll probably need to go under $100 if you want to sell it quickly here.
    I didn't know they sold for less? I looked at Sprint's price without a contract and came up with a price. Oh well...
  6.    #6  
    130 shipped?
    Did you sell it yet? Consider it sold if it's still available. Do you have PayPal? Send me your info....jfd@inbox.com
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    Did you sell it yet? Consider it sold if it's still available. Do you have PayPal? Send me your info....jfd@inbox.com
    Hey sounds good. Emailing you now....

-Dave
  9.    #9  
    FYI still forsale, never heard back from wildrage.
  10.    #10  
    $120 shipped!
  11.    #11  
    Two buyers have now dropped out!! Arggh!!

Last drop, $115 shipped....
    Is this still available? I'll take it if it is.

Let me know.

TMann

(Email also sent to the Comcast address listed above.)
    Sprint Centro owner