Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Selling my 2 months old Sprint Mogul. Asking price $180 OBO... I used this phone for writing reviews and testing before buying Treo 800w that I currently used. Selling my Mogul to get some money to put towards my next phone. Comes in the original packaging with all the accessories - Phone, battery, charger, stylus, manuals, etc...

I have a black skin on the phone which makes the phone look unique...

I have a screen protector on it from day one. So, once you'll peel it off you'll see a clean screen. 100% no marks or scratches.
    Also, I'll throw in a CAR CHARGER as a bonus.

Upgraded the ROM - So GPS works perfectly. I have a lot of software installed on it:
    TouchFlo
    HTC Home
    Opera Mini
    Picture Viewer
    Sprint Navigation
    SPB Backup
    Talkonaut
    Regedit
    Touchpal keyboard (best on screen keyboard)
    WkTask Manager
    PocketCM

So, just let me know what you would like on there or I can just hard reset the phone and send it to you - your call..
    Last edited by rtandon87; 11/06/2008 at 06:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Have you tried craigslist yet? I just sold mine for about the same price there.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.