1.    #1  
    I'm actually just judging interest right now, cuz I'm trying to decide how much I'd have to pay out of pocket to get an HTC Diamond. I've got a like new 800w with a 4gb microsd card, home charger, usb cable, and black protective hard case. I'm looking to get $275 shipped. Please PM me or leave a message here if anyone's interested.
    who is the phone with I mean what service?
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, I thought Sprint was the only one that carried the 800w right now. Anyway, it's a Sprint PCS phone. I guarantee the ESN to be clear to activate.
    I have a Touch Diamond that I am trying to sell. Maybe we could work something out. Please pm me if interested.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstudboy1 View Post
    I have a Touch Diamond that I am trying to sell. Maybe we could work something out. Please pm me if interested.
    Sorry, but I found what I thought was a really good deal on Ebay, so I went for it. I'd be happy to sell it straight out though. Let me know if you're still interested at all. Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Still for sale...
  7.    #7  
    I actually never sold the Treo in this ad, so I'm not really interested in a trade. Sorry.