1.    #1  
    This is going on eBay in a few days, bu I figure I will try here first.

I have a blue Treo 755p for Sprint. It is a few months old and has seen normal use. No real scratches or anything, screen is perfect. The body looks fine to me, this has never been dropped, etc.

You get the box with it, minus the barcode for the box, which I had to cut out to get my rebate. The normal stuff comes with it, all the software/startup guide, etc. Charger and USB sync cable as well, obviously.

Extras:

You will get a screen protector for it that you can put on whenever you'd like.

You will also get an unused Palm leather belt clip case, I believe this was for a Treo 700, but it works fine on the 755, just a little snug. This holds the Treo on your belt with the screen facing out.

You also get a Palm hard case made for a Treo 700. This has been used and has a scratch on the underside. It works fine with the 755 and holds it without the phone moving in the case, but it does have the hole for the antenna of the 700.

An unused Palm brand car charger comes with it too.

I also have a new in box 3 pack of pen-styluses. I'm not sure if these will work for the 755 though. If not, you can resell them, they were $20 at the office supply store.

In case you're wondering why I have this not-quite-Treo-755 stuff, I returned a large item to Staples for store credit and decided to pick up a bunch of Palm stuff because I couldn't find anything else I was interested in.

To sum it up, you get the Treo + original box/accessories, 2 cases (the hard case and the belt clip case), car charger, extra pen-styluses, and a screen protector.

I'm looking for, say, $175? Make me an offer, but please don't offer anything less than $125. I take Paypal or money order or you can pick the stuff up in person if you're in NoVA/DC.
  2.    #2  
    Oh, also, adding a brand new Palm OEM desktop cradle, a second home charger with travel charger adapters for overseas, and a 1GB MiniSD memory card with its adapter.

And because this is a Palm desktop cradle, the thing that plugs into the cradle itself from the computer is a sync cable. So you can either use it as a second sync cable or use it with the cradle.
    Last edited by enkidu; 09/13/2008 at 10:03 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Went ahead and posted it on eBay and added some more stuff. Pictures of everything there with an itemized list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180289086802

Enjoy!
  4.    #4  
    SOLD!

For future reference, if anyone else is wondering, I ended up getting $181 shipped.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu View Post
    For future reference, if anyone else is wondering, I ended up getting $181 shipped.
    Thanks for adding that. I hate when people delete even the asking price in for sale ads.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    Thanks for adding that. I hate when people delete even the asking price in for sale ads.
    Same here. I hate trying to find out how much something has sold for in the past and you find a post that has been edited only to state: "SOLD!"

Glad someone else feels the same way.