1.    #1  
    MemPlug CF is available in PalmGear now.

You can also purchase it from our product webpage

The MemPlug Compact Flash Adapter is similar to our company's existing MemPlug SmartMedia module, but uses Compact Flash Cards for storage rather than SmartMedia.

The product with details review from visorcentral. And its more product info can be found at our product webpage

PiDeveloper
    PiDeveloper,

If you own a Memplug SM, and purchased PiDirect, Will you
    have to buy PiDirect again if you buy the Memplug CF?
    I have got a MemPlug CF already, it is a great product and from the past experience (I have got a MemPlug SM too! ), they continue to provide updates for registered users.

I use it with a SanDisk 64M and the speed it writes to card is very fast. The PiDirect in the MemPlug CF version is just the same as that of MemPlug SM. I can run applications directly on my CF card.

I read their forum and they said they will add VFS support soon. Hope that they can release their VFS beta soon.

Last time, it took me to wait for a long time before I can get MemPlug SM from PalmGear! This time I got it within several days after I ordered from PalmGear. Have fun with it!!

D. Lampson
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by wforde
    PiDeveloper,

If you own a Memplug SM, and purchased PiDirect, Will you
    have to buy PiDirect again if you buy the Memplug CF?
    wforde,

The unlock code for PiDirect will be effective on both MemPlugSM and MemPlugCF.

That means you don't need to bug PiDirect again if you use the same Palm User Name.

Thanks for asking.

PiDeveloper
    Has anyone compare the PowerRun+FlashPlus and PiDirect+MemPlugCF??

I want to know which one is faster. Dave always emphasis that they can also get the record from file one by one. Therefore, the speed of them should be very close. We can compare the software technology of these two companies. It is exciting !!

I use PiDirect and read a 2Mb document from the MemPlugSM, and it uses few seconds to show the document. Maybe PowerRunFlashPlue even use lesser time!!

Can anyone tell me the result and share their experience ??

cool!!
    When will it be available from either Amazon, CDW, or CompUSA also?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by Toby
    When will it be available from either Amazon, CDW, or CompUSA also?
    It should be available in CompUSA already.
    Please check with your local dealer.

And it is also available from our direct buy service
    http://www.memplug.com/WhereToBuy_CF_Usa.htm

PiDeveloper
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by eeist
    Has anyone compare the PowerRun+FlashPlus and PiDirect+MemPlugCF??

I want to know which one is faster. Dave always emphasis that they can also get the record from file one by one. Therefore, the speed of them should be very close. We can compare the software technology of these two companies. It is exciting !!

I use PiDirect and read a 2Mb document from the MemPlugSM, and it uses few seconds to show the document. Maybe PowerRunFlashPlue even use lesser time!!

Can anyone tell me the result and share their experience ??

cool!!
    It is a simple maths question

PiDirect access record on demand.
    While PowerRun access database on demand.

One database can has thousands of records.
    This imply to the speed and memory requirement difference of PiDirect and PowerRun.

It's my experience and the result to share with you.

PiDeveloper