Less than 2 days left!!! Please PM me if you have any questions.

If you're looking for a good and very lightly used Centro for Sprint service, please participate in my eBay sale.

Narrative from eBay ad:

Very Gently Used Palm Centro (Black)

Includes all original contents and original box and also includes:

SanDisk Transflash 512 MB MicroSD card (14.99 value - Circuit City)

and

"Seidio" Super Slim Hard Case - Highly Rated (29.95 value - Centronauts.com) Review: http://blog.treonauts.com/2008/01/centro-super-sl.html

Phone originally purchased in January of this year (2008). Very simple to switch your current Sprint service to this phone. All it takes is a phone call to your Sprint representative or even walking into your local Sprint corporate store. Feel free to call your Sprint representative before you bid. Because of personal budget-cuts, I had to switch back to my old CDMA Sprint phone (LG Rumor). I'll be a poor Nursing Student at the end of August '08. My loss is your gain!

Within a week of owning this Palm Centro, I purchased and applied the BodyGuardZ scratch-proof transparent film.

The original protective film is still on the unit. You can see it clearly in the pictures. Removal is very, very easy and kind of like the film usually applied to new out-of-the-box electronic products.

The screen also has an extra screen protector/guard and I will include one (1) extra screen guard that is custom-fit for the Palm Centro unit as well as a spare bodyguardz protective film. You will need to purchase more application solution from BodyGuardZ ($1.99 - bodyguardz.com).

I will ship your item as soon as possible, but please give me the referenced 2 days. Note: I have access to a UPS account where I work and can ship right out of my job as soon as payment is received and confirmed through PayPal.

Thanks!