1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded from a Treo 700wx to a Treo 800w and, as such, have some accessories I need to get rid of.

Everything listed here is in good to excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

Please PM me to make offers on anything on the list individually or as a whole.

Thanks!

Power / Sync:

PalmŪ Vehicle Power Charger
    PalmŪ Standard Battery for Treo™ 650/700
    Seidio 8" S&C Cable (w/Button) for Treo 700wx

Cases:

Smartphone Experts SafeGuard Holster for Treo 700wx
    Last edited by gksmithlcw; 08/17/2008 at 08:10 PM.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    There are still lots of accessories left.

Thanks!
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

4.    #4  
    One last bump...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Hi, I would be interested in the radle if it works with 700wx. Would $12.50 including shipping be OK?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by aximtreo View Post
    Hi, I would be interested in the radle if it works with 700wx. Would $12.50 including shipping be OK?
    Cradle has been sold.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G