here i have a LIKE NEW Sprint Treo 700wx WITH LOTS OF EXTRAS, this was a add on for my wife who like me has upgraded to the curve and no longer needs this phone. the front of this phone is FLAWLESS not a scratch on the screen, main board, or sides infact the screen is so clean you can see my reflection on the pics. the back FLAWLESS not even a holster mark on this baby, battery back is scratch free. the phone is FULLY functional and has no issues at all. click here http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1377479 for pictures of the phone at all angles. if you wish to buy you may contact me at the forum link, here or by email at TABOSKO@YAHOO.COM ...the price is 250.00 shipped (standard USPS with tracking, if you want something faster i will qoute a shipping price for you) and i ONLY EXCEPT PAYPAL for your safety and mines. this purchase will include:
1) Sprint Treo 700wx
2) battery
3) extra battery
4) back door
5) charger
6) portable single battery charger for the extra battery
7) car charger
8) two holster (one rubber and one plastic, the rubber is great)
9) 2GB SD CARD!!
10) usb cord
11) all manuals and cd
12) screen protector
13) mint condition treo 700wx box

look around, you will not find this phone in mint or new condition with these extras at this price point blank. I have also sold a i880 from nextel in perfect condition and a blackberry 8830 in great condition on howardforums it is indeed a great research. again i will only except paypal payments!!!! i am verified and confirmed. trading is NOT a option unless you have a MINT in box sprint mogul or htc touch in which case i would consider a trade (please be prepared to ship 1st, if not you should buy the phone with paypal and i will ship you the phone and upon the receipt of your trading phone in mint condition i will refund your paypal payment)