1.    #1  
    I am selling my Treo 680 that I bought through Cingular in December 2006. It has been flashed with the latest Palm/AT&T update and then I installed the custom ROM image described in this thread. It essentially debranded the Treo. I have also obtained the subsidy unlock code from AT&T and unlocked the Treo so it can be used on AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. networks.
    This Treo has been very solid since I installed the custom ROM image. The screen is in perfect condition - I have had a screen protector on from the start.

Disclosure: I have dropped it twice. This last time, I thought I had busted it up good because it was not performing well. However, after I "upgraded" to another cellphone, I found that the SIM card was loose (I guess after the drop) and when I put a new SIM card in, it worked perfectly. It has two marks where I dropped it. One small crack on the lower right side by the return key and another mark on the top left corner. Neither seem to affect the proper operation. I can try to get good pictures if requested.
    I lost the power charger, but I am including a car charger and a couple of SD cards (256mb Corsair 60x and a Sandisk 512mb Ultra II).

I am asking $100.00. I will throw in a used Palm Leather Side Case.

I am also selling several accessories listed below.

Seidio Inno.dock junior + AC Power Kit = $20.00

Seidio 1600mAh battery = $25.00

Seidio Rubberized Clip Holster (UNskinned Treo) = $10.00

Seidio Hold 'N Store Case Holster (for Skinned/SuperSlim case) + Seidio SuperSlim Hybrid Case = $15.00

All prices are PLUS actual shipping costs (US only) zip to zip whichever method you want - Paypal only, please.
  2.    #2  
    Hmmmm . . . . any offers?
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I can paypal you $50 + s/h, PM me if interested
    My offer - $75/shipped.

let me know
  5.    #5  
    Treo is sold. Thanks!

Some good accessories still there, though. I'll include First Class or Parcel Post USPS shipping on the accessories.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Ygpm
  7.    #7  
    Still have the accessories here.
  8.    #8  
    Battery has been sold on ebay. Thanks.