Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Due to the presence of 2 standalone GPS receivers in the household, I have decided to sell my mint condition Palm GPS Navigator Smartphone Edition kit.

I reviewed this unit back in December of 2006. I liked it so much that I bought one for my personal use a few months later. I have used this GPS receiver very infrequently since early 2007.

This original Palm retail packaging is included and is in absolutely perfect condition. ALL bundled accessories are included in addition to the GPS receiver itself:
    -1gb SD card pre-loaded with TomTom app & maps
    -Portable USB SD reader/writer drive
    -Car charger cord with dual plugs for Palm Athena Multiconnector + the GPS receiver
    -Adhesive dash mount (unused & still sealed)
    -A windshield suction mount (just used once)
    -A cradle for holding your Palm device (also just used once)
    or Treo
    -DVDs containing entire North America map set

Included on the bundled 1gb SD card is pre-loaded WinMob & Palm OS versions of the TomTom Navigator 6 software with the full USA map set ) as well as the client software.

The GPS receiver itself is in like-new condition and the battery holds a full charge for days of usage. You can also charge the GPS receiver from a standard PC USB port with your own cable.

Also included is a bonus DVD + code card that I ordered from TomTom containing the latest TomTom Navigator 6 software + 2006 base maps for North America. I believe this one has been activated twice (on both of my Treo 700p's) so there should be a 3rd reinstallation/activation left. I also believe that the bundled SD card's maps use a separate registration key and those (to the best of my knowledge) have never been activated. If you have any problems, TomTom has superb support staff and have been very responsive to my needs in the past. These maps can also be installed on the TomTom GO, ONE, or Rider standalone GPS systems.

The TomTom6 software included in the box works on the Treo 650, 700p (tested), and 700w. An update to TomTom 6.03 is available from Palm's support page to officially enable support for the Treo 680 700wx and 750. Unofficially, this update also lets TomTom 6 work with the newer Treo 755p (tested) and Centro smartphones. In addition, some users have reported success getting it to work on newer Palm OS handhelds. I had decent success getting 6.01 to work on my TX in 2006.

SOLD!!!!

Note: The kit I am selling is the 3263NA. All of the 3 most recent Palm GPS kits use the same hardware. The only differences between this kit and the slightly newer 3301NA kit are SD vs. miniSD cards in the box and the latest TT maps being included in the box. But since I a including the DVD from TomTom you'll have the newest maps anyway.

Support/photos link at palm.com http://www.palm.com/us/support/acces...navigator.html

My reviews of these items:
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...dition-review/
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/9...d-maps-review/

My 100% positive Heatware feedback (314-0-0) is listed under hkklife
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=20930

Policies:
    -Price includes shipping with USPS w/ Delivery Confirmation or UPS to the continental US only. Alaska & Hawaii WILL be more.
    -Not looking for any trades, just a straight up sale
    -No Canada, Mexico, or international shipping!
    -I prefer PayPal for payment but if you cannot do that then please contact me and we can possibly work something out.
    Last edited by hkklife; 06/14/2008 at 09:11 PM.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    BUMP. Bundle price lowered. I gotta move this stuff out ASAP!
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    BUMP. Price dropped yet again. Someone buy this set!
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    It's sold now! Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by hkklife; 06/14/2008 at 09:10 PM.