1.    #1  
    I want to trade my treo for a 6700 becuase of the bigger screen. I use my phone for gps and i liked havening the bigger screen when i had my mogul and the touch. I would like a good condition 6700 and my treo is mint.

comes with:
    Phone
    Battery
    Charger
    Car Charger
    2 gig sd
    usb cable

Depending on what comes with your 6700 and the condition i may do a even trade if not just a little money with the 6700 will be cool.

Ill get some pics later when i get back from easter dinner.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ecooke21@cox.net View Post
    Yea i would trade for that. send me a email bigmatt732@mail2web.com

This is my only phone so you will need to ship your phone to me then ill ship mine out the day i get the 6700. You can check my feedback on Sprint username of bigmattfromnj
  4.    #4  
    me and ecooke have a deal
    I didnt ship it yet.. I just got home from work.. I'll ship it tomorrow
  6.    #6  
    ite rhats cool. just post up a tracking number when you can.
    I shipped it today.. heres the tracking number :1z71x55x0348104902

2 small issues...

1.. I could only find 1 3200 battery.. I only had a few minutes to look for it.. before I had to leave the house.. I will continue to look for it tonight..

2. Because I was in such a rush to get to the shipping place, I forgot to restore the phone to factory settings.. ALL my info is still on the phone (contacts, appointments, etc..) can you PLEASE erase that?

let me know when you get it
  8.    #8  
    I shipped it today.. heres the tracking number :1z71x55x0348104902

2 small issues...

1.. I could only find 1 3200 battery.. I only had a few minutes to look for it.. before I had to leave the house.. I will continue to look for it tonight..

2. Because I was in such a rush to get to the shipping place, I forgot to restore the phone to factory settings.. ALL my info is still on the phone (contacts, appointments, etc..) can you PLEASE erase that?

let me know when you get it
    yea np. ill reset it when i get it. and the other battery just throw it in the mail whenever you find it no rush.
    thanks..sorry
  10.    #10  
    i just talked to the ups man he is going to bring the package back in about a hour. i should be able to mail the treo today if not tomorrow.
    awesome.. let me kwow
  12.    #12  
    shipped the treo today. i forgot the tracking number in my truck ill post it up later.
    #? thanks
  14.    #14  
    2305 1590 0001 0666 9379
    I Dont think thats right.. it doesnt track that number..
  16.    #16  
    I Dont think thats right.. it doesnt track that number..
    http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do
    oops, I checked the ups site..sorry