1.    #1  
    Treo 680 unlocked GSM phone will work with any GSM service like tmobile and att.

Phone, charger, USB sync cable, and an 8gb SD memory stick w/ usb reader. New ones are upwards of $400. This one is working and in great shape. One cosmetic knick on the earpiece , but otherwise a great phone. I just want an ipod touch. Willing to trade if you have one. Pics on request.
    how much?
  3.    #3  
    I have a Treo 680 that I used for two months and I realize that I just liked the smallness of my Nokia, so I'm selling the treo. It comes with the charger, stereo headphones, 2.5 to 3.5 mm headphone adapter so you can use your own headphones, ptunes deluxe, an 8gb sd hc card w/ card reader. There a hairline knicks on it. No box or paperwork is included, unless I find it between now and whenever this sells. This phone is unbranded, has no problems at all. The full 8gb is addressable. Everything works as it should. Screen has had a cover on it 100% of the time so it's flawless.

I'm selling this to finance a 16gb ipod touch. I have excellent feedback on ebay. If you have one and want to trade please do let me know and we can work it out. I will email pics to all interested. Jasonbishop73NODAMSPAM@comcast.net
    Last edited by jasonbishop73; 02/28/2008 at 11:43 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Price drop to $250
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    still for sale?
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    $100?

I just need the phone and charger cable.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+