Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Lowballers need not bother! I will listen to reasonable trade offers as well, especially if you have an Intel 775 dual-core CPU or something I can use with my new 755p (a 6gb or larger mini or microSDHC card would be nice, as would any 755/750-compatible accessories)!

Used Verizon Palm Treo 700p Smartphone

I would rate this phone somewhere slightly above "good" but below "very good" condition cosmetically. Operationally, it is perfect with no known issues whatsoever. It was purchased in July '06 and used daily but gently by an executive colleague until October or November 2007. It was usually carried in a pouch case. It has been flashed to the 1.10 official firmware for greater stability, improved performance and Bluetooth reliability.

It is in very good condition cosmetically aside from some slight paint wear at the earpiece speaker mound, some very slight nicks on the left size between the bezel and the side panel and some minor scratches at the back rear curve where it was dropped. There is also some slight wear & a few small scratches on the battery cover door.

All buttons & ports work perfectly and the battery still holds a good charge. This Treo was used approximately 1/2 of its service life with a screen protector. The screen does have some slight scratches on it from stylus input, with the most noticable being a faint streak across the middle of the LCD. The touchscreen digitizer works perfectly and the screen has bright, white illumination and color saturation.

Nothing is included other than the Treo itself, the battery, original battery door and a new Palm metal stylus. I will also include a new Palm-branded screen protector with the phone. I will ship it with a charged battery, of course.

SOLD

Policies:

-Alaska and Hawaii shipping will be more

-NO APO/FPO/Military addresses

- NO CANADIAN SHIPPING unless we've done business before! Sorry guys, I've just gotten burned too many times both buying and selling to Canada. I'll gladly sell TO a Canadian person if they have a US addy I can ship to.

-PayPal (MO will be accepted if you don't do PP). NO TRADES!

-All prices include shipping in good packaging, double-boxed, and with USPS Priority w/ DC or UPS Ground insured.

I can ship immediately upon receipt of PP $

100% positive feeback here: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=20930

**AS ALWAYS, BUMPS ARE APPRECIATED **
    Last edited by hkklife; 03/20/2008 at 06:39 PM.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Bump. Big 700p bundle sold. Bare 700p still available. Price just lowered so I can move it on outta here!
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Bump. Price dropped on the remaining VZW 700p. I've gotta get this thing outta here!
    Not sure whats included with the treo?? Is the ESN number clean? I will give you $80 shipped for it..