I bought this card to use with my Tungsten T5, but I hardly use my T5 anymore and want to get rid of this card.

The package states that this is compatible with the Tungsten T3, T5, and Zire 72 models. I canít guarantee compatibility beyond these models even though Palmís current version of this card is also compatible with the Treo 700w and Treo 700wx. Please confirm this card will be compatible with your device - it is model number P10952U. Working and like new cosmetically.

This comes in the original packing (though the top of the package was cut off in order to open it) and includes the paperwork and software it came with.

Palm still sells these for $79.99. Asking $35 shipped via Priority Mail in the U.S.

PayPal only accepted and I ship only to CONFIRMED addresses. PM me with your postal code if you want a shipping quote outside of the U.S. 100% positive feedback on eBay under profile name mneckles and on Heatware under profile name r6girl.

Picture available on request - for some reason, I keep getting an error when trying to attach a picture to this post.