Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I just sold my Treo and have some accessories I no longer need. Up for sale are the following:

Mobi Products cradle
    Works with the 700p, 700wx, 700w, 680, and 650. Purchased from the TreoCentral store (see here) in December 2006. Works perfectly, looks like new. Retails for $24.95, asking $15 shipped.

Seido Super Slim Hybrid Hard Case for Treo 680
    Purchased directly from Seidio (this one), hardly used, in excellent condition. Retails for $29.95, asking $10 shipped.

OEM Palm Copper Stylus for Treo 680
    After I purchased my Copper 680, I wanted some extra styli just in case I lost the original, so I made some trades with other members here and have 2 of these I no longer need. Never used and in like-new condition. Palm no longer makes these in this color and I canít find them anywhere online. Asking $15 each shipped or $25 shipped for both.

ProClip car holder for Treo 700p
    I actually used this for my 680 and it worked just fine. It is the padded holder (no tilt or swivel) that retails for $24.99 - you can see it here. Note that this is for the holder only - the mount is car-specific and I still use it now with an iPhone-specific folder attached to it. In like-new condition, comes with mounting screws and instruction sheet. Asking $15 shipped.

All prices include shipping in the continental U.S. Shipping will be via US Postal Service (usually via priority mail, but may be first class mail depending on the item, always with delivery confirmation). I also ship outside of the U.S. - PM me with your postal code and I'll give you a quote. PayPal is the only method of payment and you must have a CONFIRMED address with them. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (under profile name mneckles) and on heatware (profile name r6girl). Iím more active on macrumors.com under the same user name - you can check there for many successful transactions Iíve had as well.

Pictures available on request.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geolchris View Post
    PM sent about the styli.
    PM already responded to - check your inbox.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    all of these items are still up for sale. taking any reasonable offers...