Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    This item is in great condition. I am including everything it came with, still in the box (512mb card, adapters) except for holster. I am including thou Seidio belt clip holster ($29). PLUS included is reusable Boxwave crystal clear screen protector..

This phone is loaded with Windows Mobile 6.1 which features threaded texting built-in AND internal GPS. Also had EVDO revision A enabled for extra EVDO internet speed. This version of Windows is very stable and device is very responsive. You will be amazed how nice the phone responds with 6.1 installed.

I will also include the original HTC Mogul ROM so you can flash back for warranty, etc.

**There are a few VERY tiny scuffs- one on the left side towards the bottom. Still a 9/10 condition**

Selling for $300 plus shipping. Reply to this post or email me if interested.

damigs@juno.com
    Last edited by damigs; 10/31/2008 at 12:20 PM.
    sent email, thanks...
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    you did attach pictures...thanks!
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Got it. I responded back. THanks!
    curious- are you switching back to a treo?

... i was about to take the Mogul plunge myself...second doubting myself now.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    curious- are you switching back to a treo?

... i was about to take the Mogul plunge myself...second doubting myself now.
    nah no treo anytime soon. went to a Touch and so far satisfied with.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Sold..
    i just ordered a mogul could you tell me how to get WM 6.1 installed on it? is there a possability that i will ruin my phone if i screw up the install?
    Quote Originally Posted by threecarsdotcom View Post
    i just ordered a mogul could you tell me how to get WM 6.1 installed on it? is there a possability that i will ruin my phone if i screw up the install?
    I think the latest ROM release installs 6.1 along with GPS functionality and EVDO Rev. A. I don't have mine activated but did do the update. I will check and post back later.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    i need that phone if u still have it. derrallp@yahoo.com