Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I bought this Treo new from a Palm store in December 2006 and used it until I got my iPhone in June 2007. I dropped it once (and cursed like a particularly violent sailor immediately afterward) and it has some scratches on the top right corner and the headphone port no longer works. Other than this, it is clean and has no other cosmetic issues. I've had a screen protector on it since day 1. It would come with the original box and accessories and I'd throw in a Seidio hybrid hard case that I barely used and a 1GB SD card, a car charger, and Mobi Products cradle (purchased from the TreoCentral store). I would also consider throwing in the Treo 680-specific ProClip holder (just the holder - I use the base mount in my car still with my iPhone).

You can see some pics (front only) of it here on my site - these were taken a few months ago but I haven't used the Treo 680 since then so its condition hasn't changed.

Just curious to see what this might fetch - I am thinking of selling it outright or offering it as a partial trade for a second iPhone to jailbreak and experiment with. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by r6girl; 02/20/2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Correction to SD card size, added cradle & car charger.
    ill give you 140 shipped for it.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    ill give you 140 shipped for it.
    thanks - pm sent. i did edit my original post, though, since i made a mistake on the SD card size (it's 1GB, not 2GB) and added a Mobi Products cradle and a car charger...
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    treo sold! accessories to be posted for sale officially soon!
    r6girl: request tracking info.. can you please pm me it. thanks
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    r6girl: request tracking info.. can you please pm me it. thanks
    PM sent last Saturday with tracking info. Please check your inbox.
    package arrive just now -safe and sound. thanks again