1.    #1  
    delete
    Last edited by trim81; 04/10/2008 at 12:06 AM.
    PM'ed.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    done.
  4.    #4  
    done.
    I'm interested.

Do you require both graphic design work and server side stuff? Or is the design ready? Is it a Windows or Linux server? And what database do you have? Do you have services for CC processing, shopping cart etc?

I can mail you at least one website in the USA that I/we have done... other than my own (http://www.swCP3.com/). swCP3 is quiet sophisticated though it looks laughably simple (it does on-the-fly encryption and is integrated with PayPal).

- mvk

PS: Oh... just saw the server details, you need everything in PHP, with a MySQL database... no problems.

Last edited by GreenHex; 02/12/2008 at 07:52 PM. Reason: PS:
  6.    #6  
    done.
  7.    #7  
    @greenhex: pm sent

oops you're not allowing pms. ha
  8.    #8  
    done.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    @greenhex: pm sent

oops you're not allowing pms. ha
    emailed you... you can communicate with me @ GreenHex |at| gmail.com...

The reason for disabling PMs is that if I browse the forums without loging in or if I don't login for several days then I miss many important messages.

Thanks... What you want looks to be a straightforward task, if the graphics design is already done.

- mvk
  10.    #10  
    done.
    Yep... I was planning on using PHP + MySQL. It is the most widely supported option.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.