Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I am selling my Centro so I no longer need this case. It is in new condition and comes in the original packaging. There are no scratches of scuffs on it. I purchased from SeidioOnline.com for $39.95. I am looking to sell it for $30.00 shipped.

Product Site:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=914

Images are below.

I have a flawless 250+ Ebay feedback rating under the name shakes.mcgee I also have feedback on Heatware.com under the name dave.brown.in and Beerology.com under the name Shakes.

I accept Paypal payments from Confirmed US addresses. I will also accept money orders.

Details:
    Seidio's Super Slim Rubberized Case has now been bundled with our Skinned Holster for Centro, saving you even more money!

Features of the Rubberized Case:

Simple, two-piece, snap-together design
    Molded specifically for a close fit
    Secure yet easy installation and removal
    Very thin hard case will protect device while adding almost no bulk or weight
    Will not compromise ease of insertion and removal to and from pockets or briefcase/purse
    Made from extremely thin, yet very durable hard plastic with a rubberized, soft touch coating for added grip
    Provides access to all OEM features (camera, screen, charge & sync port, headphone jack, etc.)

Features of the Skinned Holster:

Built of strong Polycarbonate to ensure durability
    Designed specifically for the Centro for a secure and stylish fit
    Unique spring clip design provides the ability to slip your Centro in and out of the holster with one hand
    Spring clip is lifted as opposed to being dragged helping maintain tension over time and prevent scratches
    Locking swivel belt clip with seven rotating angles allows for perfect positioning while sitting or standing
    Maintains access to all ports
    Slim, lightweight low-profile design
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Bump