1.    #1  
    SELLING THE FOLLOWING:

SoundsGood w/Energy Clip: $150 or will trade for either a Nomad or Rio 64MB mp3 player (I have a mac, those are the two I can use) Headphones are barely used (I use my own pair)

8MB HS Memory Module: $50
    Visor to Samsung 3500 phone cable: $25
    Orange Deluxe w/Vaja Case: $150

Reply to this message or webmaster@giantofmaryland.com within the next week or so, I am offering my stuff to the VC audience first, then going to eBay next week with whatever's left over.
    Got the Clie, didn't ya? Congrats
  3.    #3  
    Actually, haven't quite yet.I am still leaning a little more towards the m505 (I can use a family connection to get it cheap) but haven't written off the clie yet, but I can save almost $200 by going the 505 route. Although the cash from selling these might help ease my mind...
  4.    #4  
    I'll trade a SoundsGood/EnergyClip to anyone with a Nomad 64MB or a Rio 64MB... any takers?
  5.    #5  
    Nobody wants to buy a SoundsGood? The best module out there? Come on, folks! It's a great module to have!

(plus I am bumping this up a notch again!)
    Originally posted by patwoods
    Nobody wants to buy a SoundsGood? The best module out there? Come on, folks! It's a great module to have!

(plus I am bumping this up a notch again!)
    Gimme a month and I'll be all over it... Right now I have to buy corrugated cardboard to wrap around seeds to give out (Lord, anybody who thinks they can be involved in wedding plans and still maintain their manhood has got another thing coming!)
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Gimme a month and I'll be all over it... Right now I have to buy corrugated cardboard to wrap around seeds to give out (Lord, anybody who thinks they can be involved in wedding plans and still maintain their manhood has got another thing coming!)
    Brother, I can sympathize on the wedding plans... Trust me, it's nothing compared to when you WILL have to run out in the evenings to pick up some type of feminine hygiene product for her

As for the module, looks like it isn't getting much interest, so it will likely be there in a month or so... thanks for the interest.
    YGM
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious
    Any interest in selling the energy clip separately? Let me know by private message.

Thanks,
    Tom
    I'll offer up 100 dollars for the sounds good w/clip.....