1.    #1  
    What you get:
    • LIKE NEW Palm Treo 700wx (Sprint) + Battery Cover (Clean ESN)
    • 2 Palm 1800mAh Batteries
    • 3 Palm Stylus/Pen for Treo 700wx
    • 2 Palm Stereo Headphones
    • 2 Palm Travel Wall Chargers
    • Palm International Charger
    • OEM Travel Well Charger with built in LED
    • Palm/Sprint Car Charger
    • 128MB Scan Disk SD Card
    • 2 Palm USB Sync Cables
    • Palm Cradle Sync and Charge with built in second battery charge station and Status LED
    • All Disc and Manuals
    • Palm/Verizon Belt Holster

$300 or BEST OFFER; You name a Price!!! It I feel is a really good deal as this is a one owner Treo less than a year old paid $367 with a contract. No contract for this one and all the extras I listed are mostly made by Palm which is very expensive so when you consider this all I feel its a good deal. As I mentioned before if you think otherwise Please send me a message. The reason for selling? Got a Mogul. Very excited to receive email for questions, ESN or high resolution pictures or if you want a specific shot.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by triplecore; 02/02/2008 at 03:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
    What you get:
    LIKE NEW Palm Treo 700wx (Sprint) + Battery Cover (Clean ESN)
    2 Palm 1800mAh Batteries
    3 Palm Stylus/Pen for Treo 700wx
    2 Palm Stereo Headphones
    2 Palm Travel Wall Chargers
    Palm International Charger
    OEM Travel Well Charger with built in LED
    Palm/Sprint Car Charger
    128MB Scan Disk SD Card
    2 Palm USB Sync Cables
    Palm Cradle Sync and Charge with built in second battery charge station and Status LED
    All Disc and Manuals
    Palm/Verizon Belt Holster

$300 or BEST OFFER; You name a Price!!! It I feel is a really good deal as this is a one owner Treo less than a year old paid $367 with a contract. No contract for this one and all the extras I listed are mostly made by Palm which is very expensive so when you consider this all I feel its a good deal. As I mentioned before if you think otherwise Please send me a message. The reason for selling? Got a Mogul. Very excited to receive email for questions, ESN or high resolution pictures or if you want a specific shot.

Thanks
    How about 150 w/o the extras... i can pay now!!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for your inquiry! I would prefer to sell all accessories together with the device; as I would have no other need for them and were expensive when purchased as they are not OEM, but Palm or products or from the wireless carriers store. I would be willing to reduce the price from the asking $300 to $215 dollars and it includes everything mentioned in the original advertisement and shipping and handling.

Thanks for your inquiry and hope to hear from you soon,
    integra144