1.    #1  
    Three weeks ago I picked up an open box Nokia N810 internet tablet at my local CompUSA, which was in the process of closing down since CompUSA as a whole is being liquidated. The N810 is a great little device and is truly fantastic for mobile web browsing. Its built in wi-fi connectivity was fast and I was also able to use BT DUN with my Treo 755p, which was also quite speedy. Alas, my attention span is a short one and I need to buy some expensive books for my classes over the summer semester, so I am putting the N810 up for sale.

Nokia sells it direct for $474.99. eBay ranges from $450 up to $479 and Amazon has them for for about $420. I will sell mine for $375 which includes USPS priority mail shipping. In the box you get...

N810 Internet Tablet
    Slip Case
    N810 to PC USB cable
    Battery
    AC Charger
    2 Styli
    Stereo Headset
    Car Mounting Adaptor
    Screen Cleaning Cloth
    Documentation

And I will also toss in a 1GB mini SD card.

If you're interested send me a PM.
    Last edited by cgordonn; 02/02/2008 at 03:39 PM.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    hmm i bought alot of things from you already. lol

ill shoot you a pm for this (not in the market but looks cool)
    nvm-i dont think i need it. still up for grabs
  4.    #4  
    Yup, we have done a few deals...the 755p arrive on your door yet?

Anyhow, I have had several inquiries for the Nokia N810 and one offer which has fallen through....sooooooo its still up for grabs. I'll knock it down for a T|C forum member...$350 shipped...which is a damn good price. If no takers here I will post it on eBay next week, where I know it will sell for more.

BTW Trim, if you install the BT DUN hack on the 755p, it will work great as BT modem for the N810.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    The n810 is on my list... It's still not available in India, even in the grey market. Too bad... I could buy this, but it would be too much of a bother!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    The n810 is on my list... It's still not available in India, even in the grey market. Too bad... I could buy this, but it would be too much of a bother!
    If you want to cover the cost, we could always look into shipping to India GH. I am all for international commerce PM me your shipping address and I will see what the rates are for USPS international priority mail and/or international express mail.
    Last edited by cgordonn; 02/03/2008 at 08:51 AM.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    If you want to cover the cost, we could always look into shipping to India GH. I am all for international commerce
    Shipping costs are not really a problem (I don't think it would be more than 20-25 USD), but what would kill me is the customs duty (100% ), and worse, the package never gets to me. I once had a defective SW radio (from Germany) replaced under warranty (no cost to me) and had to pay full duty on that. I never really recovered from the shock.

The way this kind of a thing has worked for me before is to have it shipped to a friend living in the US. Eventually, the package would get to me when my friend comes to India.

Thanks anyways...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    Shipping costs are not really a problem (I don't think it would be more than 20-25 USD), but what would kill me is the customs duty (100% ), and worse, the package never gets to me. I once had a defective SW radio (from Germany) replaced under warranty (no cost to me) and had to pay full duty on that. I never really recovered from the shock.

The way this kind of a thing has worked for me before is to have it shipped to a friend living in the US. Eventually, the package would get to me when my friend comes to India.

Thanks anyways...
    100% duty...yikes! Sorry the logistics of shipping to India prohibet you from snapping it up. You're a good app developer and have always been responsive to my requests for support and I would have been more then happy to work something out with you GH.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI