1.    #1  
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm re-upping my Sprint contract for two years and, as one of the perks, they are giving me a brand new Palm Treo Centro. I've been using a Treo 700p for the last 18 months and am resistant to change it. So I'm going to sell the Palm Centro. Anyone here interested in buying it for say $300 or so?

I'm not even going to open the box when it arrives from Sprint. I put it for the color Pink, but I can call to change my order if anyone is intersted quickly.

I realize I'm a first time poster. I am also on E-Bay under the same username if you need references. I'll end up posting the phone on there if no one is interested here.

E-mail me at sdnvmurray@aol.com or post any interest here. Thanks!
    FWIW, Palm sells them for $300 shipped with no contracts.
  3.    #3  
    Okay thanks. I saw they were $399 directly from Sprint with no contract.

I'd seen them go for $300 or so on E-Bay so that's where I got the estimate. That said, I'm open to offers if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    $200 in red?
  5.    #5  
    How about closer to $275? I can switch it to red, but need to know ASAP. Thanks.
    Given the lack of 30-day warranty since it can't be exchanged, someone should jump on this for about $250 shipped.

If it didn't take me 12 Centros before I got one without the heavily rotated screen that most of them have, I'd save $50 and buy this one myself.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    That's exactly what worries me, the lack of warranty. I've followed the rotating screen problem with the Centro so it would suck if this one had the same issues and I was stuck with it that way. $250 shipped I would consider...