1.    #1  
    This week Sprint replaced my broken 755p with a refurb unit (thank goodness for Sprint's insurance!). Last night I bid on and won a black Sprint Centro. I recently replaced my wifes aging 650 with a Centro and came to enjoy the small form factor and zippiness of it. So, now that I have a Centro of my own, I will be selling off the 755p. Here is what you get.

* Blue Sprint Treo 755p refurbished by Sprint. I received this Treo from Sprint on 01/18/08 and it is in pristine, like-new condition. Refurb date on this Treo is 12/19/07 and the overall life timer is 1,178 minutes. Treo comes with all the usual goodies that come along in the box. ESN ON THIS TREO WILL BE FREE AN READY FOR ACTIVATION UPON DELIVERY (once I have swapped over to my Centro)

* Seidio 2200 MAH slim extended battery with blue battery cover made to fit the extended battery. This IS NOT the 3200 MAH battery with the big hump battery cover.

* Seidio rubberized hard shell cover and holster combo w/SD card slot to hold the mini-to-SD card adaptor.

* 2GB Mini SD card with mini-to-SD card adaptor.

* Palm black leather horizontal case.

$200 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation. PayPal payments prefered. I will have my Centro in hand by the end of this week and will send the 755p out within 24 hours of receipt of my Centro. This Treo will be ready for activation when buyer receives it. I am a long time T|C member as well as eBay buyer/seller (id is cgordonn) so please buy with confidence. Any questions, please feel free to drop me a message.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    1st dibs. you got pm
  3.    #3  
    Sold!
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI