1.    #1  
    ****TRADED*****

I have an extra Blue 755P and want to jump on the Centro bandwagon. Shoot me an PM if you have a Black or Red Centro. I'm up for a straight trade as long as the Centro is in excellent condition and you have the box/original accessories.
    Last edited by bush.mt; 01/15/2008 at 04:15 PM.
    You're probably gonna have to include some serious cash. The Centro is an upgrade from the 755p.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    You're probably gonna have to include some serious cash. The Centro is an upgrade from the 755p.
    LOL...depends on the enduser. Sorry, but the Centro is not an upgrade but a lateral move to smaller form factor.

Treo 755P $579 Retail
    Centro $399 Retail
    Keep telling yourself that. The speed and stability increases in the Centro are real.

I'll trade you a new Centro for your used 755p + $200.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. The speed and stability increases in the Centro are real.

I'll trade you a new Centro for your used 755p + $200.
    Yeah, hold on, let me get my wallet and a shipping label ready for you...

You do realize that I could easily sell my 755P for $275-$300 and buy a Centro off of Ebay for the same price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-Palm-Cent...QQcmdZViewItem
    Then why are you here?
    Quote Originally Posted by bush.mt View Post
    Yeah, hold on, let me get my wallet and a shipping label ready for you...

You do realize that I could easily sell my 755P for $275-$300 and buy a Centro off of Ebay for the same price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-Palm-Cent...QQcmdZViewItem
    I mean no disrespect but that might be the only way to get one. I dont see why someone would trade there CENTRO for a 755p. Bigger, Slower, and IMHO uglier.
    I just traded my like new 755 for a like new Centro and couldn't be happier. The ONLY regret I've had is looks, as I do think the 755 looks more business like. Other than that the Centro has more memory, is faster and runs every program I had on the 755 just as well. I love the size and I'm posting on it now. The only difference is personal preference. Retail price should mean nothing here.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    i personally like the looks of a 755p over a centro --thats just me though