1.    #1  
    BNIB Nintendo Wii w/Sports Disc - new price$350shipped or 330 pickup
    Location - Torrance, CA

Last edited by HAmAnWho; 01/04/2008 at 09:22 AM.
  2.    #2  
    bump...365shipped
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Whats different about yours from the ones my local Target and Wal-Mart had yesterday for $249.99?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmrisko View Post
    Whats different about yours from the ones my local Target and Wal-Mart had yesterday for $249.99?
    there is nothing different at all. just that in my location, they are sold out everywhere and are very hard to get a hold of.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HAmAnWho View Post
    there is nothing different at all. just that in my location, they are sold out everywhere and are very hard to get a hold of.
    Ah, I didn't know they were still in short supply in some locations...crazy to believe since they came out over a year ago!
    In Victoria, Tx and surrounding area, they are selling as quick as they come in. My wife walked into Target last Friday as they were unpacking a box of them(about 6 or so). A friend had been looking so she called the friend to come over and they wouldn't even hold one for ten minutes till the friend could get there. It had to be paid for right then. The clerk wouldn't even let her pick it up and shop in the rest of the store.

Yesterday around 3 or so, my wife was walking around in Walmart and a shipment had come in. They are all gone today. It's ridiculous.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
  7.    #7  
    bump...still available...interested in any trades?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Should have put it on ebay before Christmas. It would have sold quickly at that price.
    My PDA progression Palm III -> Palm IIIXE -> PALM IIIC -> PALM M130 -> iPaq H2215 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Centro
  9.    #9  
    bump..lower price!!!
    $200???

:-)
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by car_designer View Post
    $200???

:-)
    man, that would be a good deal.