1.    #1  
    Looking to sell a macbook and a sprint 700wx....will sell together or by itself....they're both LIKE new...the TREO has about a month of use and the macbook pro about 4 months absolutely no dings or scratches on either....

ran into financial issues and have to sale asap...more pictures upon request...i have feedback with this site as well as sprintusers and ebay...let me know . @ this point ill entertain any and all offers...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lildimples16; 12/03/2007 at 09:57 AM. Reason: forgot to attach pic
    Quote Originally Posted by lildimples16 View Post
    Looking to sell a macbook and a sprint 700wx....will sell together or by itself....they're both LIKE new...the mogul has about a month of use and the macbook pro about 4 months absolutely no dings or scratches on either....

ran into financial issues and have to sale asap...more pictures upon request...i have feedback with this site as well as sprintusers and ebay...let me know . @ this point ill entertain any and all offers...
    So.... Is it a Treo 700wx or a Mogul?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    my apologies everyone its a TREO.
  4.    #4  
    *bump*
  5.    #5  
    clearly no interest...mods feel free to delete