1.    #1  
    Hi!

I bought a new Platinum 2 months ago. It's been >lightly< used, and is still in mint condition. I have the original box, CD, etc. Comes with USB cradle.

Also have a mint Targus Stowaway keyboard for the Visor. Bought this one about 1 month ago. Again, lightly used, in mint condition with the original box.

Have a used Thinmodem module that has been upgraded to 56k capability. Very good condition.

Have a used Memory Access module (LED and vibrating alerts). Very good condition.

As can be seen, I delved into the Visor world whole hog , but realized now that it is not right for me.

Again, the following items are for sale:

Visor Platinum - mint condition
    Stowaway keyboard - mint condition
    Thinmodem - very good condition
    Memory Access module - very good condition

If interested, please e-mail me with an offer. I am willing to sell these separately or bundled together in any combination. Also willing to accept most any form of payment, as long as it is in US dollars

Thanks!

Matthew
    I'm interested in the Stowaway and ThinModem. Please LMK what you are looking to get for those items. Thanks

mike
    How much memory is on the Memory Access module? Flash Memory? Who makes that?
    Jason Evans
  4.    #4  
    How much memory is on the Memory Access module? Flash Memory? Who makes that?
    Jason,

The Memory Access module is identical to the Innopak/2V module, with the exception that the Innopak/2V does not have the flashing LED capability. The module has 2 MB flash memory, and is made by Remote Solutions.

Hope that helps!

Matthew
  5.    #5  
    Update: Any items that are not spoken for by Sunday morning (May 10 2001) I plan to sell on eBay.

This is not an ultimatum ; I just wanted to sell these things and thought I would give the forumites the first crack! After all, I have received helpful replys to other posts in the past!

Also - if you want to get ahold of me after 4:30 EST or on weekends, send mail to clblair01@earthlink.net.

Thanks!

Matthew
  6.    #6  
    BTTT - just a reminder - if you want to make an offer on this before Sunday morning, send an e-mail to clblair01@earthlink.net.

Thanks,

Matthew
  7.    #7  
    This message is directed to user mjd1969.

MJD1969 - I have received your e-mail, but I am unable to get through your ISP. Your ISP keeps rejecting my e-mail, stating that user MJD1969 is not accepting e-mail from my address.

There is a private message waiting for you in the Visorcentral forums. Scroll to the bottom of the page which shows the different forums to get to your message.

Thanks,

Matthew