1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I just bought a Centro so I am selling my 5 month old Blue 755p. It is in excellent condition and comes with the following extras:

• Seidio extended battery (oem sizes so does not add any bulk)
    • Transcend 4GB miniSDHC card with SD adapter
    • Docking cradle with hidden 2nd battery charging slot (for charging that extra Seido battery)

Original box, software, battery, accessories, etc (left the box at home so it is not pictured). Buyer pays shipping.

$230

-GadgetPro
    Attached Images Attached Images
    and does it have a screen protector? im kind of picky about scraches on the screen...
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, I just looked and yes it does have some scratches.

No, I never use any screen protection--I do not like the diminished brightness and have never found a protector that seemed invisible enough to me.

That being said, I rarely, if ever touch the screen and it always goes in its holster at my belt and never in a pocket with keys or anything else.

So I tried to take a picture of the scratches (I am sorry that I only have my centro camera so the quality of these are not the best--I can take more tonight from home if you wish). You can't really see them in the picture but I have documented what scratches there are. The blue lines are super-faint scratches that you have to hold up to a light to see. Running the stylus over these, you cannot detect them. The tiny white line that I am pointing to with the red arrow is a real scratch. I don't know where it came from but it is definitely a scratch. It is about 2mm long and you can feel it if you run your stylus over it.

There are also slight wear/tear scratches on a few spots on the body, take a look at the pictures.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any other questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    My 755p has sold.
    Thanks!