Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I have a few accessories for sale. I have an OEM battery for $35 shipped, as well as the Palm Air Case with Holster and Stylus Pen 3 Pack for $25 shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    I have a few accessories for sale. I have an OEM battery for $35 shipped, as well as the Palm Air Case with Holster and Stylus Pen 3 Pack for $25 shipped.
    are the sylus also ball point pens, just want to confirm
    are they new or used?

how much for just pens shipped
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    are the sylus also ball point pens, just want to confirm
    are they new or used?

how much for just pens shipped
    I barely used one, and the other two where never used. I'd take $10 shipped for styli
    I barely used one, and the other two where never used. I'd take $10 shipped for styli
    are they also ball point pens to write on paper or just replacement styluses

does the case stick out past the keyboard keys making it hard to press cornor keys?? or is it pulled back like seidio cases making it easier to type

can u take a picture with the case on showing the keyboard from the side
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    are they also ball point pens to write on paper or just replacement styluses

does the case stick out past the keyboard keys making it hard to press cornor keys?? or is it pulled back like seidio cases making it easier to type

can u take a picture with the case on showing the keyboard from the side
    They are the pen styli. I never had any problem with the corner keys. I took pictures today, but I forgot my camera at work, I will post it tomorrow.
    They are the pen styli. I never had any problem with the corner keys. I took pictures today, but I forgot my camera at work, I will post it tomorrow.
    ok thanks...

the confusion with these stylus, is that they call them pen styli,,, not really meaning there is INK in it and you can also use as a ballpoint pen to write on paper... i am trying to determine if these are the stylus that can be used as pointers on the palm and also, the bottom can be unscrewed and used to reveal the ball point ink pen to write notes on paper, can u confirm this?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I hope these clear up all confusion.

PM sent !
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Styli and Air Case sold. Battery still available
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Battery has been sold, please close the thread