1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint 755p replacement on it's way from my insurance, but my fiance got me a Centro! So, we need to sell the like-new refurbished 755. I'd like to sell it and all of it's accessories (some new, some gently used) together, if possible. But, since a couple of the cases are pink, I realize it might not be preferable for the potential new owner. So, please make an offer if you're interested!

Here's what's included:

-Newly replaced, un-activated refurbished Blue Palm Treo 755p for Sprint. I believe the warranty will begin when you activate it! Stylus and battery too, of course.

-The box from my original 755p (which is getting replaced) with ac charger, USB cable, adaptor for universal car chargers, and manual

-A spare AC charger and a spare USB cable (for home or work, both OEM)

-3 pack of Palm Flexi-Skins (black and pink slightly used but in new condition, white/clear is unused)

-A pink translucent plastic case with belt clip (tried on but not used, aftermarket)

*Our eBay ID is TheJazzTerminator if you'd like to look us up for reference. Paypal would be great for payment, or if you live in RI or MA or CT we could meet for local pickup.

*Please email Kerri@dogsuccess directly if you have any questions or would like to make an offer, since I might not get to check messages here as often as I check my email!
    Last edited by K-HOPS; 10/19/2007 at 11:48 PM.
  2.    #2  
    All offers considered!
  3.    #3  
    It turns out it is a NEW in the box sealed 755p. I had thought it was going to be a refurb. But it's arrived and it is a NEW one. Clean ESN, ready to activate. Will repost it properly later tonight, but in the meantime just updating this thread. Open to all offers!