1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 is starting to really bite the dust on me. It's time for me to start loking for a sprint Treo 755

Email me at gerry.schiller@gmail.com
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
  2.    #3  
    Thank you to all who have made generous offers. I guess I kind of neglected this thread. Since the fires here recently I have had to redirect my spare funds (donating to the red cross and buying some basic necessities) for those around me that were displaced. I was lucky, but so many weren’t.

No, this is not an attempt to pull on heart strings. I just thought it fair to let you guys know that I cannot afford this purchase at present time. I'll repost when I have the funds again.

Donate to your fav charity out here... it's pretty bad.

God Bless folks!
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
  3.    #4  
    This was an old post... but I am now in the market again. So, if you have that deal that's too good to pass up, please email me at gerry.schiller@gmail.com
    would you be interested in a treo 700wx? I have one for sale asking $200 or best offer lowest im willing to go is $185 plus shipping, comes with all original contents in box including a free car charger. Let me know if you are interested
    I have a Sprint 755 in excellent condition. With the box, manual, & everything. There is also an extra set of stereo headphones. $200 it is yours. I will post a thread with photos. First one who pays gets it. I have been a member here for around 5 years & you may be able to search me selling a Treo or two here in the past. I have a new blackberry & have no use for it...