1.    #1  
    Has anybody seen a Visorphone module at one yet? What are they charging for it?
    If not, what kind of stuff have you seen at one of these outlets?
    If they had it at Compusmart, they'd have it at one of the other authorized retailers, too.

Canadians don't really need more places that will sell Visors--we need more modules north of the border! Except for the Handspring and Innogear modules...nuthin's available.

Is it really that difficult for Americans to export their goods here?
    We also need more accessories!! I went to Staples to look for a replacement stylus and all I could find was the Handspring 5-styli pack...
    Originally posted by Sideway
    I went to Staples to look for a replacement stylus and all I could find was the Handspring 5-styli pack...
    As much as I hate to recommend them, Futureshop seems to have more on the ball with respect to Handspring extras. Not an adequate selection (i.e. compared to what I'd like to see there), but more than I've seen at Staples.
    I don't like the feeling of being watched and followed all the time by the salespeople...

The Futureshop and Staples I usually go to seems to have about the same selection. But I'd agree with you on the lack of selection. Staples and Business Depot down in the States carry more than Staples here do...

IIRC, Futureshop has lower prices on Handspring stuff. (not a lot though but anything counts )
    Originally posted by jazzlover
    I heard from a very reliable source that Bell Mobility will have the AirPrime CDMA phone sometime in the summer.
    Originally posted by jazzlover
    VisorPhone is not officially available in Canada yet. that is why the stores here don't have them.
    Originally posted by yardie

I heard from a very reliable source that Bell Mobility will have the AirPrime CDMA phone sometime in the summer.
    Does anybody know if Telus/Clearnet will have the airprime available?
    Have not heard anything abotu Telus/Clearnet yet. I am with them. But I will be switching if Bell does indeed carry the Airprime phone.