1.    #1  
    I recently purchased a well taken care of 700WX from another T|C forum member. But, after a few days of use I decided Windows Mobile is not for me. I am only looking to recoup what I paid for the phone. Here is what you get...

* 700WX for Sprint in excellant condition. The ESN on this device is free and clear of any activation issues. Orginal box and all software and documentation are included along with all original assessories (charger, hotsync cable, wired headset, Sprint standard-to-Treo charging dongle).

* Seidio extended battery (the FAT one) with extended battery cover

* Treo car charger

* Sandisk 1GB SD card

Again, only looking to recoup what I paid, $270 and I will cover shipping. Any OBO less then $270 and buyer covers shipping. I will also consider a trade for Sprint 755p or 700p.

PM me if interested.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    I recently purchased a well taken care of 700WX from another T|C forum member. But, after a few days of use I decided Windows Mobile is not for me. I am only looking to recoup what I paid for the phone. Here is what you get...

* 700WX for Sprint in excellant condition. The ESN on this device is free and clear of any activation issues. Orginal box and all software and documentation are included along with all original assessories (charger, hotsync cable, wired headset, Sprint standard-to-Treo charging dongle).

* Seidio extended battery (the FAT one) with extended battery cover

* Treo car charger

* Sandisk 1GB SD card

Again, only looking to recoup what I paid, $270 and I will cover shipping. Any OBO less then $270 and buyer covers shipping. I will also consider a trade for Sprint 755p or 700p.

PM me if interested.
    One interested party changed his mind, so the above is still available.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
  3.    #3  
    Still available. Price now $250 / OBO.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have a 700p and it is problematic after the update. Frequent resets necessary (At least one/day) skipping Pocket Tunes, no blue tooth in my car cradle. The list goes on. Why do you want to switch?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by quedee View Post
    I have a 700p and it is problematic after the update. Frequent resets necessary (At least one/day) skipping Pocket Tunes, no blue tooth in my car cradle. The list goes on. Why do you want to switch?

Fair question. After just under a week if use, I realized WinMobile just didnt do it for me. The learning curve of using the new OS was pretty short for me, had it down after just a few hours of use. The phone itself is rock solid, just like the 700p. Infact, I think I actually had better reception with the WX then with my P. It really came down to the "tweeks" I had to implement to make the WX as usuable as my P. I installed the treaded SMS and PictureMails hack with no issues, and they worked. However using the hacked functions felt so clumsy in comparison to the P. I am a pretty heavy SMS and PictureMail user, and the hacked versions on the WX were just inferior compared to the stock functions of the P. Email was another issue and I found Pocket Outlook to be wanting im comparisson to my tried and true ChatterEmail. I really liked the way the WX synced with my Vista PC via Mobile Device Center and how I could load favorites from IE on my PC into the mobile favorites folder and presto, they were on the WX. Palm is certaining behind the curve in its Treo-PC syncing functionality.

Again, in the end its just personal preferance. I am by no means bashing WinMobile in favor of Palm OS. I figure I can hold out a few more months until (we all hope) the Treo with the new Linux OS comes out.

On another note, I played around with an iPhone for the first time this eve. Sweet phone, but I have no desire to dump Sprint in favor of AT&T, atleast not yet
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
  6.    #6  
    Still available.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Is this still available? I am in Norfolk and have cash!!!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Porter View Post
    Is this still available? I am in Norfolk and have cash!!!
    Sorry, but it has been sold. FYI, I am the one whose Craigslist posting you also responded to
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI