1.    #1  
    Would like to trade the following for a Palm m505 with whatever come in the box or sell for enough to buy the Palm. I am working outside and the Palm screen would make my life tons easier.

-Prism - In new condition, just recieved replacement Prism from Handspring.

-Stowaway keyboard

-8mb flash module

-Backup module

-Homemade Compact Flash adapter

-USB cradle with charger

-USB cable

-Serial cable

-Rhodiana case (for visor or dlx) bought and used it for about a week before I got my Prism

-Black Vaja case for Prism Sync hole has been cut larger (it caught on something and ripped so I cut it a little bigger)

-Flipcover with hinge attached to 8mb module

-Tech center battery pack and charger adapter

-Pentopia Chameleon stylus

-Rhinoskin 3000
    I may be able to come across some other stuff that I will include.

Please e-mail with questions or comments mparker@websource.net. If you would like I can provide pics also. I am trying to stay away from ebay but will go that route if no one is interested.

Paypal, check (held until cleared) and money order accepted

Matt
    Last edited by mattp; 05/22/2001 at 10:42 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Just recieved replacement Prism. So the Prism is now in new condition. I am trying to stay away from E-bay so the first $485 gets it all and free shipping. Paypal, check and money order accepted.

E-mail with questions or comments mparker@websource.net.

Thanks

Matt
    Will you sell just the backup module? let me know: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com
    I may be interested in the Rhodiana case if you are willing to break that out since it isn't for a Prism anyway.
    Originally posted by mattp
    I am working outside and the Palm screen would make my life tons easier.
    Sorry this is a little off-topic, but is the Prism screen that hard to read outside?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by euangel

is the Prism screen that hard to read outside?

I may be interested in the Rhodiana case if you are willing to break that out since it isn't for a Prism anyway.
    euangel,

The Prism can be hard to see outside, I am outside a lot here lately and it would just be a lot nicer to not have to worry about the screen.

I would like to wait a day or two before I start to piece everything out. I will get back to you if I cannot sell everything as a whole.

Thanks.

Matt
    What make are the serial cable and USB cable?
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by euangel
    What make are the serial cable and USB cable?
    euangel,

The usb cable is from Handspring and the serial cable is from Mark/Space. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Matt
  9.    #9  
    All sold.

Thanks,

Matt