1.    #1  
    I have a legit license of PdaNet and Mundu for sale. I used to have a 700P and now have a 700WX so I have no user for Palm software.

If interested, please contact me or post here. I will entertain any reasonable offer.
    This sounds fishy if there are any fish around. The licenses are based on either the user name or the device ID code. Selling the license will only rip someone off.
  3.    #3  
    Oh, really? I didn't know that. I know the Mundu license works for sure as I've moved it from my 700P to my 700WX with the "migrate license" feature.
  4.    #4  
    Anyways, if the license does work, then Paypal me some money. If not, well, it doesn't work.
    sure it does, but selling it to another person? That means in order for the license to work that person has to use the same sync ID or the same device ID - you will not have the same device ID on a different device and if they use a different sync ID, then what good does it do? The person is getting ripped off.

Ben
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    sure it does, but selling it to another person? That means in order for the license to work that person has to use the same sync ID or the same device ID - you will not have the same device ID on a different device and if they use a different sync ID, then what good does it do? The person is getting ripped off.

Ben
    I have a Palm 700P and a 700WX, both have different device IDs as well as sync IDs. I know for sure Mundu works as there is a migrate license feature. Yeah, sure, it might say "registered to <insert my real name", but if you want it for $5 bucks, sure, you can live with it.

How the hell am I trying to rip someone off if I'm letting them try it first before asking them to send me cash? If anything, I'm setting myself up to be ripped off.

Jesus, chill out. If it works, it works.
    coredump: dont take offense... but really you're not supposed to be re-selling and Palm License keys..

just take my opinion for what its worth.
    He does not take hints. Ben
    I gave my dad the license from June Fabrics, and i called them to ask if that was okay, and they basically did not care and said that it was ok.

BUT my dad now has to have the same sync id as me, but we feel that works better since i migrated over to 700wx and had all this software i didnt want to go to waste.

I would recomend that someone really try it if they are willing to change their sync id. Just keep in mind that if they notice two people using the same id at the same time, they will lock it down (or as they claim)

Just giving my two cents.

I personally wil never use pda net, since USB modem is a much better deal.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    He does not take hints. Ben
    With all due respect, you do not know how to shut the... well, that goes without saying.
    Thank you for the compliment. As I mentioned above, the same user ID or device ID is necessary and if it does not work, I would not go out on the limb for this. I personally believe in supporting developers.

Take care.

Ben
    Standard business practice defines the amount you pay for the software is a license to use fee.

You don't own the software as you are only licensed to use it and cannot sell it to other users since you don't own it.

Now there are developers that may not care or allows you to transfer license without a fee but it would be best to check with the developer to make sure you are in compliance. If it is not allowed, you could be in violation of the licensing agreements.