1.    #1  
    For Sale: Parrot 3200 LS Color Handsfree Bluetooth Car Kit. Purchased online from Cell Hut less than 6 months ago and used for that amount of time but do to a customer service issue I was able to get a brand new one sent to me which I am now using, and this unit is now available. Comes with LCD Screen, Electronic Control Unit, Power supply cable and mic. Orginal box and manual are not available. It is in excellent condition, works great and paired excellent with my 650. This unit integrates directly into your car's auido system and does require installation, though for many cars a plug and play style wiring harness is available. I personaly love using this unit and prefer it over a headset so much.

Retail Price: $299.99
    Amazon: $170.00
    Cell Hut: $153.00

ASKING PRICE: $55 w/ USPS Priority Shipping or OBO

PM me with questions

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

Introducing the first Bluetooth® hands-free car kit with a color LCD, with the Parrot 3200 LS Color Bluetooth Hands-free Car Kit, you'll be able to place and receive calls in comfort and safety, without ever touching your mobile phone. Plus you get the benefits of a large, 160 x 128 color screen that supports 262,000 colors.
    Select one of the hifi ringtones and color wallpapers available to personalize your kit.

Parrot, the world's first company to produce Bluetooth car kits, has launched the CK3200 LS-COLOR Advanced Car Kit for drivers who want wireless hands-free phone function with easy-to-read LCD display. The 64mmx58mmx20mm dash-mounted color LCD screen displays information including Caller ID for both incoming and outgoing calls, adding Photo ID when photos are programmed into the address portion of either your car kit or phone. Photos can be used as wallpaper. The CK3200 LS-COLOR also allows you to browse your phone's address book and provides a visual menu that's easy to see at a glance. Personalized mobile phone features, including ringtones, transfer to the car kit.Like all of Parrot's installed Bluetooth car kits, the CK 3200 LS-COLOR automatically mutes the vehicle's radio or CD player and uses the speakers for phone audio. Voice recognition and voice activation features allow drivers to make calls, take calls, and access a 150-name address book without taking their hands off the wheel.Parrot's CK3200 LS-COLOR is compatible with the vast majority of Bluetooth-enabled phones regardless of carrier or manufacturer. With Parrot products, the car kit is automatically ready to go whenever your vehicle is turned on. Simply start the engine, drive and talk hands-free.

2.    #2  
    thank you for your inquires, it has been sold