1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm posting this for a friend of mine. She has a Treo 750 and hates it. She's had it for about 5 months now and is about to throw it against the wall (she had a Treo 650 before).

So Does anyone want to trade a Treo 680 for a Treo 750? The 750 is Cingular locked, nothing has been done with it as far as any ROM mods are concerned. The 750 does have wear and tear so don't expect it to look brand new (i'll post some pictures if ppl want them), but it is 100% functional. Feel free to ask me any questions about the phone.

If you want to make this trade shoot me a Private message or reply to this thread. The Treo is located in Boston so we can meet up and do the trade, if you are not in Boston, we'll work something out.

And not to be picky, but i know she will not go for an arctic 680, the orange (she's a Flyer's fan) or the Silver would be preferred., but send me an email anyway.

Thanks, Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I have a 680 I can do the trade.. problem is I'm in L.A....maybe we cam work something out. maybe, maybe not.

shoot me a pm, and send me some pics if interested.

my 680 is a silver color, locked to cingular
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I have a 680 I can do the trade.. problem is I'm in L.A....maybe we cam work something out. maybe, maybe not.

shoot me a pm, and send me some pics if interested.

my 680 is a silver color, locked to cingular
    I'll get some pics tonight and PM you with them, do you have an ebay account or someone on T|C that can vouch for you? Just trying to keep this honest and as easy as possible for us.

Thanks, Timmay
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I can vouch for trim81. I have bought a couple things from him off this site and he is honest. plus he has been around here for a while. I don't think you would get screwed
    run a search for my name.

been selling lots (too many) items here on the boards...lol
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated.
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  7.    #7  

Here are some pics of the 750 taken with my 755p.

You and see the usage of the D-pad and the small mark on the top right corner of the Treo

Tim
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    I'll get some pics tonight and PM you with them, do you have an ebay account or someone on T|C that can vouch for you? Just trying to keep this honest and as easy as possible for us.

Thanks, Timmay
    I will vouch for him too. I bought an item from him not too long ago.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I am not sure why but my threads are no longer subscribed from TC..

anyhow, I will pm you with my cell number so we can talk.

again, its no big issue for me if I do the trade or not...so if you are waery, its fine.

If you still want to trade, we can make it happen.

pm sent

edit: thanks to the above for vouching for me.

ps: stroths: I see you on SlickDeals... frickkin stuck in sunrocket fiasco too huh? same here. sucks --i had to sign up with teleblend (dont want to lose my #)
    Last edited by trim81; 07/22/2007 at 06:54 AM.