1.    #1  
    Well I hate to do it but the 700P is for Sale. I just got this phone from Verizon 2 Weeks ago it is a refirbished one my old one had a key stuck and I could not use it at all so it was still under warranty with Verizon so they sent me a refurbished one.
    I have never had a problem with my 700p it has always worked perfectly so I did not install the MR. I never have resets works great, I just cannot afford the unlimited data for it anymore so it must go.
    I will include the box and disc it came with, I will include a car charger, I also have some cases for it that I will include. I have a Siedo crystal case, I have a palm horizontal case and I have some others also, anything I have for the phone goes with it. I don't want anything left behind as it will make me cry if I see it.
    Asking $300.00 or best offer. I will sell on here give everyone here first dibs then will go to Ebay. I will accept Paypal. captaindanjordan@comcast.net
  2.    #2  
    I will take some pictures later tonight and post them.
  3.    #3  
    Forgot to mention my ebay name is: djo9153827
    I also have found three more cases I also have sync cables x2with a cradle on one of them, cxan't find my wall charger since I came home from vacation but I will find it or replace it.
  4.    #4  
    bump found my wall charger.
  5.    #5  
    Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You may already know this but they can block the data plan, so you can keep the phone and just not have data... that is what I do...
  7.    #7  
    I know I am just weak if I have the phone I want it all.
    I guess it is time for Ebay.
  8.    #8  
    Well it's on Ebay if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150141677809