1.    #1  
    N/M
    Last edited by Lindsjer; 05/20/2001 at 08:03 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Dropped price slightly, any takers or Offers?
    Originally posted by Lindsjer
    When I purchased my Handspring Deluxe, I got some software bundled with it, however I don't use the software at all. They all came in soft plastic sleeves, and have the appropriate serial numbers.

Bundle had the following:
    Documents to Go SE
    Streetfinder Deluxe 2000
    SimpleSketch

I'm asking for $50 shipped via USPS Priority CONUS only.

I'm willing to take reasonable offers. I do accept PayPal from verified accounts, or MO only .

ed: dropped price slightly
    Why would you be selling something that you got for free? The price of the Visor didn't include those products so why are you trying to make fast buck off it. What's really funny is that I bought a visor right after they came out, and have bought 3 more for people in my company over the past 2 years, and not one of them came with free software.

This sounds pretty sketchy to me. BEWARE OF THIS DEAL!!!!!
    I don't think there is anything wrong with selling something you get for free.

That said, bundled software is typically labeled as such, and usually has a license agreement prohibiting any resale of said software.

Just FYI...
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    I don't think there is anything wrong with selling something you get for free.

That said, bundled software is typically labeled as such, and usually has a license agreement prohibiting any resale of said software.

Just FYI...
    Homer, did you get any "bundled" software with your Handspring device?

Did anyone else? Is this the only guy who got bundled software?

i would think there would be quite a few people out there with bundled software (if Handspring really did that).

Just Curious.....
  6.    #6  
    It wasn't bundeled by Handspring, and I didn't get it for free. I paid $320 for my Handspring Visor Deluxe with this software and a leather case. The reason I said Bundeled software, is that NONE of these have boxes. And since I don't use the software, I was hoping to recoup some of the money for it.

And I'd appreciate negative comments come through PMs first, then post instead of just "Guessing"
    Last edited by Lindsjer; 05/14/2001 at 09:32 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Oh and for the BEWARE OF THIS DEAL, I'm sorry that you'd believe that I was attempting to rip anyone off. Since this forum group is specific to the Handsprings, I figured possibly I'd find someone interested.

If you were wondering about references. I Sell/Trade on Anandtech.com and have several positive Heatware Evaluations

And a few from Ebay. Ebay Evaluations
  8.    #8  
    Lowered the Price for the last time, if it doesn't go it won't.