1.    #1  
    I've got an unlocked treo 600 for sale! I used it on cingular, and have tested it out on tmobile and at&t as well. I dont have the wall charger for it anymore, but I do have a retractable usb sync/charge cable, the regular usb sync cable, an external keyboard, a belt case, and I believe a car charger as well. The treo has some scratches and whatnot on the case, but they're just from your average wear and tear over time. For some reason the camera isn't wanting to wrok, and I'm not sure why. Other than that, it'd always been a dependable phone! If you're interested let me know! I'll take the best offer on it if there are multiple people interested in it.

Fyi, I have feedback on ebay under aureatenova. I'm not a bad person!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    do you have any pictures you can post or send me?
    blake!

Sprint Centro
  3.    #3  
    I dont right now, but I can take some tomorrow evening and email them to you. What is your email address?
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    it's

blake.kirven@gmail.com

thanks!!
    blake!

Sprint Centro
  5.    #5  
    okay, i'm uploading the pictures right now, so be expecting an email from aureatenova@aol.com