Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I am currently selling my Treo 700p, mainly because I like Windows Mobile more and bought a Mogul.

I have the MR update installed on it and it's working perfectly. I have it listed on ebay.

Treo 700p Auction

Starting bid is $75 and buy now is $275

What's included is:
    Treo 700p, Stylus, Earpiece Headset, USB HotSync Data Cable, OEM 1800mAh Battery, SEIDIO 2400mAh Extended Battery, Sena Carrying Pouch, 3-in-1 Stylus, and a Home Charger. I will also include a 256 MB SD card at no additional cost. Of course I have all the documentation and installation cd included.

If you have any question just post them in here or send me a pm. This phone is in great condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm interested...but i dont have a ebay account
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    If my Treo does not sell on ebay, then I will be able to take offers through here. Until then, I suggest to open an ebay account and start bidding.

Thanks.
    well I was gonna buy it now for $275
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Thanks for your reply.

You can start an ebay account for free. I know that on my auction I prefer paypal, but if you would like to use the buy it now feature and pay with a check or money order that is just fine.

Just a note, on a check there maybe a delay until the check clears. Once it clears I will ship it in 1-2 days.
    pm sent...
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    pm sent