Fellowes WriteRight PDA Screen Protectors 12 Item #1235386759
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1235388000
    Fellowes WriteRight PDA Screen Protectors 12 Item #1235388000
    Fellowes WriteRight PDA Screen Protectors 12
    Item #1234322744
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1234322744

Sincerely

Bill Warman Inventor
    Last edited by Inventorb; 05/06/2001 at 11:46 AM.

Oh, no . . . no . . . noooooooo!
  3.    #3  
    Whi Not? I miss spelled Why

Reality Check
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1234322744

Sincerely

Inventor
    Last edited by Inventorb; 05/02/2001 at 12:21 AM.

3 typos and a wrong picture. About par for Inventorbillybobbully.
    Whi Not? I miss spelled Why
    Well put.

How's the fishing this season?
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  6.    #6  
    homer:
    "How's the fishing this season?"

Slow;
    Just like everything else SLOW. I have been recuperating from Nocardia (flesh
    eating bacteria), Five knee surgeries in fifteen months. So very slow.

"The New wright rights are on Ebay" should benefit the loyal following of the write
    rights screen protectors. This product being sold is incompliance. This should also
    open up the industrial markets that was afraid to buy the product in the past.

Sincerely
    Inventor

I have been recuperating from Nocardia (flesh
    eating bacteria), Five knee surgeries in fifteen months. So very slow.
    Wow, that sucks. Of course, you know what they say, "What goes around comes around." So I guess it's true, bullies really do get what they deserve.
    Wow!!! That's just a great deal! We should all try and get these... what are they called? Screen protectors?

Thank you so much for posting this Ebay auction!

I hope that they aren't carrying any of that bacteria though! I'm sure they aren't though.

Wow. Thanks again!!!!! You're the best!!!!!
    Last edited by Corky; 05/04/2001 at 03:10 PM.
    Nocardia is a lung infection, with some bad cases progressing to brain abscesses.

Streptococcus viridans is "flesh-eating bacteria".

Bruce, The PDA P.A.
    Ooops. Hate when that happens. Another "interesting" thread thwarted by the facts.
    Originally posted by BHansen
    Nocardia is a lung infection, with some bad cases progressing to brain abscesses.
    This explains much.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  12.    #12  
    Bruce:

The Infectious Disease Doctors must be wrong.

See http://www.vsps.com/Rknee.jpg

Don't be so gullible, the people on this site might not be who they say they are.

Doctor:
    Since this is the correct diagnosis (according to the Mayo Clinic) then the disease
    must have been injected into my knee. Is this correct?

Inventor

-Nocardia species are Gram positive and acid-fast so direct examination of sputum, pus or biopsy material with an AFB stain may be diagnostic.
    "sputum". That's a cool word. Almost as good as phlegm.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    This Warman guy is a real *****. He sits at his computer all day long sending emails to eBay to remove Fellowes WriteRight items from eBay stating they violate his patent which is BS. His patent doesn't cover PDA screen protectors. His patent covers "protecting fish finders and the like from adverse weather conditions". He later updated it to cover "convex screens".

It has been proven buy independent patent law firms that this patent does not cover PDAs. PDA's are not fish finders. They have a flat screen, not a convex screen. They don't need to be protected from "adverse weather conditions".

I cannot believe eBay is so stupid they let this guy run their lives and remove hundreds of auctions.

If the Fellowes (and many others) violated his patent, why hasn't he sued them? Why? Because he knows he will lose. That's why he only hassles little guys on eBay.

I can't believe some of these sellers actually fell for this guy's BS and paid him! They didn't and don't have to! This guy is a moron.

Casio sued him for hassling them for a licensing fee. HE DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND TO THE SUIT OR SHOWED UP! Why? Because he knows his patent is invalid for PDAs!

It just amazes me eBay is so stupid they allow this guy to get away with this. He even brags about it. I can't wait until someone sues his ***. Our attorney is looking into that right now since he is falsely accusing us of violating his patent and for harassing us.

This guys has been harassing people for years over this invalid patent covering PDAs and actually got some people to pay him! It's time to stop him. His patent doesn't cover PDA screen protectors so don't pay him anything and don't stop selling or using Fellowes or any other company's screen protectors.