1.    #1  
    OK, I'm sticking my Visor Deluxe up on eBay this weekend along with a few accessories, and I thought that I'd check here to see if I'm being unreasonable in asking price. Here's what I'm selling...

1) Ice Visor Deluxe with all original accessories (USB cradle, slipcase, cover, etc.)
    2) Backup Module (ordered new one with my Edge since I think including this in sale is a good idea)
    3) USB Hotsync Cable
    4) OmniRemote (will probably also include ORDesktop if license allows, but I'll have to wait to check that tonight)
    5) Xircom modem (along with some retractable phone cords which I acquired)
    6) A PalmIII beltclip case which I'd throw in too.

All of this stuff is in new condition, and would cost ~$475 if purchased today (considering current price reductions in the Deluxe and Xircom modem). I'm thinking that $250-275 is a pretty good deal for the whole shebang. Anyone think this is out of line?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    hello: i'm interested in your omniremote module if your willing to sell it seperately. how much do you want for it?

brian riffle
    brian.riffle@frco.com
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by BRIANR2824
    hello: i'm interested in your omniremote module if your willing to sell it seperately. how much do you want for it?

brian riffle
    brian.riffle@frco.com
    Well, I'd really rather sell it in one bundle if possible, but if it hasn't sold by next weekend, I'll let you know. I'd probably sell it for $30 ($40 if I bundle it with the Desktop software). That seems like a fair price to me.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Seems fair as a bundle, of course it won't take long to find out.
    Good luck.
    Michael
    PS Enjoy your Edge!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Stuffs you were selling, would make a better deal if you sell it separated.
    << yes, indeed >>