Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling my Unlocked Treo 680. It's only around 1 week old. It's in MINT condition (It came out of the box and straight into a skin case with a screen protector). While I love the device, It's just a tad more then I really need, so I've decided to go back to my trusty Blackberry.

I could always just send it back to Palm for a refund, but frankly, I would rather not deal with their 30-day refund time frame. Also, I purchased a nice premium case, 2-gigabyte SD Card, screen protectors, and a car charger online which I would rather not deal with the hassle of returning them either.

So if anyone is interested, here's the deal:
1 - Palm Treo 680 Unlocked - Mint Condition (1 Week Old) w/ Accessories
2 - Premium Pouch Case w/ Swivel Belt Clip
3 - 2-Gigabyte SD Storage Card
4 - 1 Extra Palm Screen Protector
5 - 1 Car Charger

Of course, all of the accessories that came with the phone are also included in the box. They haven't even been opened and are still sealed in the plastic packages they came in!

I'm offering all of this for $300 w/ overnight shipping available if desired (I can ship as early as Monday). It's a pretty good deal considering all of the extras I'm throwing in with the handset. Feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions. I have a PayPal account (along with a 100% rating on eBay) for a fast and easy transaction. If there's no takers by Monday I'm just going to throw it up on eBay.

Thanks,
Otherbeing