1.    #1  
    Seidio plans to release the following extended batteries for Treo 755P soon

1) OEM Sized Exteded Battery (use OEM door)
    2) Super Extended Battery (needs a new door)

If you like to be notified when they are released , please send an email to Treo755@seidio.com or watch the news release in this forums.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 05/29/2007 at 10:57 PM.
    Whats the power and how long will the OEM Size Exteded Battery last ?
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Tell the kids what we want to know. Oh, and I guess price too :>
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    *bookmark*
    HTC Touch Pro
    *Feeding the Feed to Neeews*
    My concern about the extended battery if it has to have a diifferent battery cover on it is how it will fit into the case. As far as I can tell it won't. If you have had an extended battery for another model Treo that has a new battery cover what have you done about a case for the phone?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    My concern about the extended battery if it has to have a diifferent battery cover on it is how it will fit into the case. As far as I can tell it won't. If you have had an extended battery for another model Treo that has a new battery cover what have you done about a case for the phone?
    We also develop a case to work with the device with the extended battery. In the case of Treo 750, we developed 2400 mah extended battery that needs a new cover, we have the following available

1) Skin case for Treo 750 with 2400 mah extended battery
    2) rubberized case, crystal case and Hybrid case for Treo 750 with 2400 mah extended battery

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    This is what I'd like to know.
    LupeV, I sent you a PM.
    I have a 700p with 3400 battery will is there a chance this will work with the 755?